MassDevelopment works with municipal officials, planners, local stakeholders, and others to provide technical assistance that uses creative solutions and clear action steps to address site-specific and district-wide economic development challenges. Through MassDevelopment’s in-house expertise and contracts with “house doctor” consultants, our real estate services team can help municipalities and other public entities address their planning and development projects quickly and efficiently.
Real Estate Services Call for Proposals
MassDevelopment held a call for proposals for our real estate technical assistance services. In our current call for proposals, we are offering the following technical assistance opportunities:
- Master Planning and Visioning for Sites and/or Districts
- Market Feasibility and Financial Analysis
- Surplus Property Reuse and/or Activation Assistance
- Coordination of Developer Tours
- Regional Economic Development Planning
- RFP/Q Development and Process Management
The deadline to submit proposals has passed. MassDevelopment will respond to submissions by February 2018.
For more information, contact:
Vice President, Real Estate Services
MassDevelopment also provides technical assistance through two separate application processes:
- The Site Readiness Program provides industrial site feasibility analysis.
- Commonwealth Places provides match funding for placemaking and public space development.
MassDevelopment also sponsors Urban Land Institute Technical Assistance Panels in cities and towns across the Commonwealth.