MassDevelopment works with municipal officials, planners, local stakeholders, and others to provide technical assistance aimed at addressing site specific and/or district wide economic development challenges through creative solutions and clear, implementable action steps. Through MassDevelopment’s in-house expertise and contracts with “house doctor” consultants, our real estate services team can help municipalities and other public entities address their priority planning and development projects quickly and efficiently.
We offer the following technical assistance opportunities:
- Master Planning and Visioning for Sites and/or Districts
- Market Feasibility and Financial Analysis
- Surplus Property Reuse and/or Activation Assistance
- Local District Improvement Financing (DIF) Technical Assistance
- RFP/Q Development and Process Management
- Regional Economic Development Planning
The next round of Real Estate Services Technical Assistance will open in the Spring of 2020.
For more information, contact:
Vice President, Real Estate Services
Director of Community Technical Assistance
Visit our Real Estate Services page to learn more about MassDevelopment's full range of services, including our Site Readiness and Commonwealth Places programs.