MassDevelopment works with municipal officials, planners, local stakeholders, and others to provide technical assistance aimed at addressing site specific and/or district wide economic development challenges through creative solutions and clear, implementable action steps. Through MassDevelopment’s in-house expertise and contracts with “house doctor” consultants, our real estate services team can help municipalities and other public entities address their priority planning and development projects quickly and efficiently.
Real Estate Services Call for Proposals
MassDevelopment is accepting proposals for our real estate technical assistance services. We are offering the following technical assistance opportunities:
- Master Planning and Visioning for Sites and/or Districts
- Market Feasibility and Financial Analysis
- Surplus Property Reuse and/or Activation Assistance
- Local District Improvement Financing (DIF) Technical Assistance
- RFP/Q Development and Process Management
- Regional Economic Development Planning
The deadline for submittals is Friday, March 15, 2019. All Massachusetts municipalities are eligible to submit proposals. Successful applicants will be contacted in May, 2019.
For more information, contact:
Vice President, Real Estate Services
Director of Community Technical Assistance
Visit our Real Estate Services page to learn more about MassDevelopment's full range of services, including our Site Readiness and Commonwealth Places programs.