427 Main Street, Floor 2, Worcester, MA 01608
- Shyla Matthews, Community Investment, email@example.com
- Rob Anderson, Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Seega, Investment Banking, email@example.com
- Roy Angel, Lending, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Gregoire, Real Estate, email@example.com
- Ivette Olmeda, Worcester TDI District, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashburnham, Ashby, Ashland, Athol, Auburn, Ayer, Barre, Berlin, Blackstone, Bolton, Boxboro, Boylston, Brookfield, Charlton, Clinton, Douglas, Dudley, Dunstable, East Brookfield, Fitchburg, Gardner, Grafton, Groton, Hardwick, Harvard, Holden, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hubbardston, Hudson, Lancaster, Leicester, Leominster, Littleton, Lunenburg, Marlboro, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millville, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Northboro, Northbridge, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Pepperell, Petersham, Phillipston, Princeton, Royalston, Rutland, Shirley, Shrewsbury, Southboro, Southbridge, Spencer, Sterling, Stow, Sturbridge, Sutton, Templeton, Townsend, Upton, Uxbridge, Warren, Webster, West Boylston, West Brookfield, Westboro, Westminster, Winchendon, Worcester
Located in Central Massachusetts, Devens is a 4,400-acre mixed-use community and an award-winning model for military base reuse. After serving as the U.S. Army’s New England headquarters for 79 years, Fort Devens was closed in 1996. MassDevelopment purchased the property and, with financial support from the Commonwealth, is redeveloping Devens into a sustainable and diverse mixed-use community.
33 Andrews Parkway, Devens, MA 01434
To learn more about Devens, visit DevensCommunity.com.