The North team's wealth of experience in local markets allow us to offer innovative and effective financial and real estate solutions that support job creation and development throughout the 55 communities that make up this region.
370 Essex Street, Lawrence MA 01840
- David Bancroft, Community Investment, email@example.com
- Geetha Rao Ramani, Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taiwo Bello, Investment Banking, email@example.com
- Mike Galligan, Lending, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathaniel Thomas, Real Estate, email@example.com
- Josefa Arriagada Saieh, Lawrence TDI District, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tristan Foley, Lynn TDI District, email@example.com
- Nate Robertson, Lowell TDI Fellow, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acton, Amesbury, Andover, Bedford, Beverly, Billerica, Boxford, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Danvers, Dracut, Essex, Georgetown, Gloucester, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lawrence, Lexington, Lowell, Lynn, Lynnfield, Manchester, Marblehead, Maynard, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, North Reading, Peabody, Reading, Rockport, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Stoneham, Sudbury, Swampscott, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Tyngsboro, Wakefield, Wenham, West Newbury, Westford, Wilmington, Woburn
View success stories in your region
Jodrey State Pier
The Jodrey State Pier is located within the City of Gloucester, America’s oldest fishing port. With its focused mission of supporting the commercial fishing industry, the eight-acre site houses a small multi-tenant office building, blast-freezers, refrigeration and seafood processing warehouses, deep water berths, and a floating marina that currently accommodates more than fifty lobster vessels.
MassDevelopment’s predecessor, the Government Land Bank, leased the property in 1995 with current extensions through 2039. The agency leases and licenses use of the property with minimal transient availability.
For more information:
Claire King, Manager Jodrey State Pier
2 State Fish Pier, Gloucester, MA 01930